Re: British Wiring

To: "Spridget List" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: British Wiring
From: "David Lieb" <dbl@chicagolandmgclub.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2007 13:10:58 -0500
>    I heard a rumor that British Wiring is closing shop or selling the
> business.
>    Anyone have a more reliable update?

They were at our club's annual swap meet last month. As they were leaving, I
made a comment about seeing them next year and they assured me that they
would NOT be back next year. My understanding was that they were not closing
up shop, but that they were scaling back on activities like that. I am
probably wrong, however. I will miss them if they stop doing this. Nothing
on their website one way or the other that I can see.
David Lieb