Re: BusterCluster Sprite update

To: rrengineer@dslextreme.com
Subject: Re: BusterCluster Sprite update
From: b-evans@earthlink.net
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2007 22:35:28 -0700
     rrengineer@dslextreme.com wrote:  "If you publish a list of parts
for the rebuild, I'm sure that some of it will turn up from the list.
It's a chance for those that could not attend BusterCluster to pitch in."

Well, I think that might seem a little greedy of me.  However, I see
your point as far as getting others in on the mystical, magical
experience that was the BusterCluster.  I will try to figure out just
what John will need to do it.  I will then post it, and if anyone wants
to, I will add their names to the PR material.  Oh, about the PR.  At
car shows I have a very large "friends" poster of that day, as well as
the story of the event, the Sprite Internet lists involved, and
information on all of those who were part of it.  It is all set up on a
tripod.  The Maaco shop that did the painting has done the same in the
lobby of their offices.  It has really been rewarding to see all of the
people stop and read every word, and fun to brag about not only my
friends, but what friendly and helpful lot of people own Spridgets.
(Friends who don't own Spridgets often complain to me about how
"unfriendly" other lists are, and especially how the sports car crowd of
today (except Spridgets) just do not measure up to those "Golden Days"
45+ years ago.  (You can be proud of yourselves, people!)

Buster