Re: Diff storage

To: cbking@alum.rpi.edu, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Diff storage
From: Ncwoolf@aol.com
Date: Sat, 17 Mar 2007 08:47:25 EDT
Chris,
We wrap them up with 20-24 inch wide stretch film.  It's quick and  fairly
easy to do and the several layers of stretch film is far stronger than  garbage
bags.  Stretch film is also great for masking off odd shaped items  as it
clings to itself pretty well.  I use the smaller 6 inch wide rolls  for holding
cushioning material around odd shaped objects or to hold items  together for
storage.  It's easier for me to deal with than tape.

Whoever is the winning bidder on the 3:9 early MGB banjo pumpkin currently
on ebay will see firsthand how well the stretch film works.

Please forgive me for the shameless plug-and yes I do have a financial
interest in the 3:9 pumpkin.  My son James will be using the proceeds to
reimburse
me for parts for his car  before the NBoD (National Bank of Dad)  repossesses
his MGB!!

Mark

RL-OP