Re: RIP Frank Clarici

To: b-evans@earthlink.net
Subject: Re: RIP Frank Clarici
From: derf <derf247@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 17 Mar 2007 20:08:07 -0600
I'm sure Frank has driven one and recognizes the merit of their being.  I
wanted something LBC-like but a tad more on the practical side.  As far as
my wife is concerned in the heat of summer, no A/C means no go.  ABS and
airbags might come in handy when/if the teenager takes the car out.   Plus,
if it gets smashed up I haven't spent so many hours making it nice.  The guy
I bought it from had several Sprites/Bugeye and more than a couple were race
cars.  I only started looking at Miatas after reading glowing reviews from
this list.  I was keeping my eye out for a Miata or MGB, and just found a
good Miata first.  I'll start another, more LBC related thread to relieve
the tension.
Cheers,
Derf