Re: Cool Car Movies, Some LBC, Some BS, Some ETC.

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Cool Car Movies, Some LBC, Some BS, Some ETC.
From: Ron Soave <soavero@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2007 20:23:04 -0700 (PDT)
--- derf <derf247@gmail.com> wrote:

> There was that ultimate chick flick or chick book,
> "Love Story".  I

I saw that one - it was the story of the guy who drove
his TC sll over New england between hockey games.
Beautiful car, and the exhaust was spot-on. The gauges
were original and all worked. The wires looked a
little wonky, but he drove it hard. After I left the
room my wife said later that he had a girlfriend who
died or something.

Ron

Get your own web address.