Went for ride. No LBC. LJC and Italian content. Hit Delete!

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Went for ride. No LBC. LJC and Italian content. Hit Delete!
From: derf <derf247@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2007 18:52:14 -0600
Took #2 son for ride to run errand in LJC.  While riding he asked if I
had ever seen a Lamborghini?  Yes.  Ferrari? Yes, granny's neighbor
had one of those.  About 20 minutes later I spot a Yello Lambo at a
red light.  I point it out.  I pull over and it passes.  Ooh.  Aah.
We catch up and ride along side for a few miles.  I see one in Baton
Rouge every few years.  Ironic that one pops up tonight.
Cheers,
Derf