Re: 76 Midget trade on craigslist CT NOW VW

To: "Brad Fornal" <tequila.brad@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: 76 Midget trade on craigslist CT NOW VW
From: "Mark" <mark@nashvilletn.org>
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2007 22:22:45 -0500
Brad,

We bought an 06 Jetta GLI 2.0 Turbo Automatic with shift paddles on the
wheel, leather, electronic everything and it rocks.  200 HP that will push
you back in the seat and brakes to match.  My wife drives it so it only has
about 10K on it so far but not one trip to the dealer for anything.  Three
oil changes is all we have done except drive it.  We traded an 03 MINI
Cooper S, and haven't looked back.  The MINI was in the shop more than on
the road.  The best thing about it was that we got what we paid for it less
$1200 on trade in.

Mark
Nashville
http://www.arrestmered.com

Anyone got anything to say about the newer Vee Wee's? I
Brad