Quattro, no lbc but cute

To: Spridgets <Spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Quattro, no lbc but cute
From: David Woerpel <dwoerpel@wi.net>
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2007 16:57:58 -0500
Sorry if you've heard this but I thought those of you with a vowel at
the end of your name might appreciate this.
I'm am now leaving the country.....
Dave
59 :{)
no longer in Burlington...unless it's Vermont

Quattro
========

Five Englishmen in an Audi Quattro arrive at the Italian border.
The Italian customs agent stops them and tells them:
"Itsa illegal to putta fiva people inna Quattro."

"What do you mean it's illegal?" asked the Englishmen.

"Quattro means four," replies the Italian official.

"Quattro is just the name of the automobile," the Englishmen
retort disbelievingly.  "Look at the papers: this car is
designed to carry five people."

"You can'ta pulla thata one ona me," replies the Italian customs
agent.  "Quattro means four.  You hava fiva people ina your car
and you are therefore breakin'a the law".

The Englishmen reply angrily, "You idiot!  Call your supervisor
over - we want to speak to someone with more intelligence!"

"Sorry," responds the Italian official, "He can'ta come.
He'sa busy with two guys in a Fiat Uno."