Re: OT - hey old people

To: "Flash." <thefirebuilds@gmail.com>, "Spridget List"
Subject: Re: OT - hey old people
From: "Bruce Lowry" <egnorant@dctexas.net>
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2007 01:52:59 -0500
There was an episode of The Hillbilly Bears that had a character named Rickety
Rockety Racoon.
even found a planter on EBay.
Are you sure you are not thinking of Secret Squirrell?
There was also a character on Deputy Dawg called Ty Coon...a racoon.
And Rory Racoon based on a cereal box character (Post) did numerous cartoons.

Bruce