Need to recontact people about 62 Midget parts

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Need to recontact people about 62 Midget parts
From: "Dan Gillitzer" <danginah@charter.net>
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2007 19:14:26 -0500
I had sent an email awhile back about parting out this 62 Midget. I had a big
drop-out of info with my computer. Fired it up and inbox was empty!
One guy wanted the right rear shock bracket, above where the spring exits the
springbox, and the head of the bolt that holds the radius arm snapped off and
couldn't get it to budge, so the body got scrapped with the brackets and
radius arms (and rear springs) still attached, sorry!
I think the steering knuckles, control arms, and rear shocks will all be going
to PPP for cores, as will the 10CC 1098 engine. The trans, rear axle, and dash
are all spoken for along with alot of other stuff. Some one else was asking
about the trans mount and one of the motor mount brackets, if that someone
still is looking these might be available, not sure yet. I will post a link to
some pics I took today while scrapping. Hard to watch even a lousy spridget
get put on top of the scrap heap, I mean literally picked up and put on a
heap. The grapple hook guy even gave it a couple extra good squeezes just for
fun. I called him a big meanie. He laughed.
Dan