Re: transporting a Sprite

To: "Chris Manuel" <cmanuel@wi.rr.com>,<spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: transporting a Sprite
From: Peter C <peter@nosimport.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2007 09:18:17 -0500
Chris,
         Observations from cars I have bought that were "transported"

         Tow bar can, and will dent the valance.

         No engine and tranny is fine, but be sure the driveshaft is
also removed when flat towing. I "think" a Mack 25 speed would fit in
the tunnel, now.

         I forget where you are, Chris, but there's a trailer here in
Madison which you can borrow. Just need a little notice.

Peter C
=====