Re: Re: Google's done it again - NO LBC

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Re: Google's done it again - NO LBC
From: Robert Duquette <robertduquette@sympatico.ca>
Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2007 12:44:44 -0400
Oh yeah chuck; the dog was fooled.  She's getting pretty old.  Some days she
even waits for us to go to her when we get home.

I took Miss Marple out for a 12 mile drive Saturday morning.  The weather's
been okay for awhile ( above freezing ), but I wait until we get enough rain to
wash the residual salt off the roads before I take her out.  She was running
pretty poorly ( sounded like an old VW bug ), and, though I'm tempted to adjust
something, I keep telling myself to take my own advice and get through the
first tank of gas and get some fresh stuff in there before 'adjusting'.  I
passed 2 radar traps on my travels.  I guess spring is in the air!! :)

I raked part of the lawn too.  ( and, that is something for me!!! )

RD