Carlsson Article - now AW

To: "Bud Osbourne" <abcoz@hky.com>, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Carlsson Article - now AW
From: "Timothy H. Collins" <thcollin@mtu.edu>
Date: Fri, 06 Apr 2007 15:56:36 -0400
Bud,
How timely and descriptive that you should write about AW beginning
to turn to "crap"... because this week's issue has a 3 page story
about the Trenary, Michigan outhouse races. Trenary is in the U.P.
(Upper Peninsula) of Michigan - you have to hold your left hand above
your right hand, palms facing you, with your thumbs pointed to the
right and up to get the maps you need. Trenary (rhyme with canary) is
just east of U.S. 41 which also runs through Wisconsin. Boy, are the
Wisconsin guys going to be jealous 'cause the U.P. racers got three
whole pages in Autoweek! LOL

>I don't know if any of the rumors I heard about his, uh, abrupt
>departure from AW are true, but AW began to turn to crap the day Leon
>Mandel and his crew walked in the door.

Tim Collins
1966 AH Sprite