RE: Auction at the Mitty

To: "'Paul'" <9laser3@bright.net>
Subject: RE: Auction at the Mitty
From: "Norm" <twobees@sprynet.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2007 18:29:53 -0400
Paul:

You said, "To the best of my knowledge, he is paying for ALL the
advertising."  And, since this auction is a for-profit endeavor, how much of
the proceeds are being donated to the Digests?

Motorsports Marketing is running the Mitty?  I thought it was SVRA/HSR.

Note to Mark Bradakis: Commercial announcements like the "Auction at the
Mitty" post are ads.  And, ads should provide financial support to the
Digests.

Norm