Re: SU Fuel pump redux..

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: SU Fuel pump redux..
From: Lester Ewing <lewing@sport.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2007 12:18:10 -0500
Well it works.. I think.  i figured out about how much the boss in
the coil was too high and I ground that part down and now I get a
nice clickity sound with movement of the diqphragm like it should..
that said, I haven't tried to pum p a fluid with it yet as i dropped
one of the brass plates that make up the one way valve and I have
been unable to find it yet..  ;-)

Lester