Austin Shearline

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Austin Shearline
From: "Glen Byrns" <grbyrns@ucdavis.edu>
Date: Fri, 4 May 2007 09:44:52 -0700
http://sacramento.craigslist.org/car/321135032.html

SWMBO has granted tentative approval.  Holy crap!!!!  Looks like another oil
spreader might be headed my way.  I always told my wife that if I got another,
it would reek of burlwood and leather and be suitable for post retirement
rambles.  This is the car.  A friend at work lives very close to it and says I
could store it at his place for awhile.  I picture a small block crate motor
with EFI and A/C.  Heresy, but practical.
Any words of caution or encouragement from all you ex-Shearline owners?

Glen Byrns