RE: Which Sprite Celebration?

To: <rrengineer@dslextreme.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Which Sprite Celebration?
From: "Bud Osbourne" <abcoz@hky.com>
Date: Tue, 8 May 2007 07:26:47 -0400
Mike,
While I may attend the one in PA (probably will, actually), I'm eagerly
looking forward to the one in Missouri, and have already (about a month
ago) made my hotel reservations for it.  While the PA event will be only
a few hours drive, I'm REALLY looking forward to taking several days to
travel to and from Missouri, on back roads along the Ohio and
Mississippi Rivers.  I'm a firm believer that "getting there" should be
at least half of the fun!
Bud Osbourne