Re: Bugeye fuel line routing

To: "Herbert Miller" <hgmiller3@qwest.net>, <daredelvis@gmail.com>,
Subject: Re: Bugeye fuel line routing
From: "Dan Gillitzer" <danginah@charter.net>
Date: Tue, 8 May 2007 10:26:40 -0500
Herb may be correct. My experience was with my Mk2, which had the flex hose
between the steel line, and another short steel line on the mechanical pump,
so the routing may be different, I should have noted that in my original
message, I forgot the lines were a little different setup on the Bugeye.
I should have alos mentioned, on the Mk2, there are also clips that hold the
line to the front edge of the trans tunnel and left frame rail, not just the
stiffener rails under the floor. There was about 5 on the stiffener, a
couple on the trans tunnel edge, and 2 or 3 more on the frame rail, in
addition to the P clip.
Dan