Re: Which Sprite Celebration?

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Which Sprite Celebration?
From: Rick Snover <ricksnover@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 09 May 2007 07:56:18 -0700
rrengineer@dslextreme.com wrote:
>...So, here's my question, who is going to which one?  I'd like to take a
>poll of who is going where, Pennsylvania, Missouri or San Diego. I even
>hear there is going to be one in the Northwest!  I want to be where the
>highest concentration of listers will be.  These are my freinds.
>Mike MacLean
>60 Sprite
>56 BN2

With Conclave '08 being hosted by our club
(http://www.sdhealey.org/conclave08), my Sprites and I will be at the
Sheraton Harbor Island here in SD, for sure. Terry Cowan's two Sprite
coupes will be there, too, at least.

There's a chance I might find the funds, time, and motivation to fly to the
PA event without a car. There's no way I'll be able to go to MO the week
before Conclave.

Rick

--
Rick Snover, San Diego