RE: Ribcase transmission question

To: tr3driver@ca.rr.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Ribcase transmission question
From: "Paul Van Wig" <pvanwig@charter.net>
Date: Wed, 9 May 2007 10:03:54 -0700
When the trans comes apart check the main shaft and input bearings are not
reversed. They are the same in early trans so if you use a early manual(like
I did on my first rebuild) you may not realize the hub of one bearing is a
little thicker causing it to jump out of gear.

Paul Van Wig
pvanwig@charter.net