Re: Thank you

To: spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Thank you
From: David Woerpel <dwoerpel@wi.net>
Date: Wed, 09 May 2007 19:27:49 -0500
Michael Conn wrote:
> To put your minds at rest (in the event you feel you have a classic "nut case"
> on the List).   The effect of the syndrome is depression which is usually
> under control.   The depression takes the form of sadness, and laughter, as
> often as not, takes care of that.   So, you see, all is well.   Thank you.
>
> Michael

"Nut Case"????  You are worried that THIS LIST will think you are a nut
case!!!!  Hell, we like LBC's!!!
Hahahahahhhah!!  Cripes we got folks taking apart perfectly good cars
just for fun and one guy supporting hooters, two more setting
American/Anglo relations back to the dark ages (good luck Daniel and
count your spare parts as some may have gone missing!), another races a
Saab.... ;-).  We have guys with names like 'Flounder', 'Crash',
'Grasshopper' and 'Peter the Parts Pimp' (he's the one supporting the
hooters...well he is a Pimp).....and me?  I'm a 3/8x24 Nylock that wears
a cheese hat.  And let's not forget our nameless friend. :-)       One
thing you learn is that everyone can take a joke.......right
folks?......I hope.

You are in GREAT company!

Regards,
Dave