Re: Bug-eye hood on a Square body Spridget..

To: "Michael Conn" <mconn2@bright.net>
Subject: Re: Bug-eye hood on a Square body Spridget..
From: "Brad Fornal" <tequila.brad@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 11 May 2007 21:29:35 -0500
She was leaving for work, and leaving me home. I got to deposit my check,
purchase all the parts to redo the rear brakes on the Stratus, cut what
little bit of hair I have at the barber, eat lunch with my daughter, and did
it all in the Sprite!!
Later in the day, I put the battery back into one of the Wave Jammers, and
took it out to the lake for the first ride of the seaon. Runs GREAT!!!
Tomorrow, I get the other one ready, and on the water..........