Re: Invite to a transmission swap, now strange foods!/spotted

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Invite to a transmission swap, now strange foods!/spotted
From: chuck <cciaffone@verizon.net>
Date: Sat, 12 May 2007 10:25:24 -0400
Really??  I hope he gets over into West Yorks. to Meltham. I swear that
village has the highest percentage of old Brit iron in the country. We
saw just about every old mark there, and even a Ferarri garage as well.

The pubs just up the road in Huddersfield have more hand-pulled ales
than any town I've ever been in.

chuck