Re: Pierce head

To: "David Lieb" <dbl@chicagolandmgclub.com>, "Spridgets"
Subject: Re: Pierce head
From: "Larry Daniels" <ladaniels@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sat, 12 May 2007 11:18:06 -0500
----- Original Message -----
From: "David Lieb" <dbl@chicagolandmgclub.com>
To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Sent: Saturday, May 12, 2007 9:35 AM

>  The cheapest price I have found so far has been rivergate, cheaper than
> buying direct from Pierce, and cheaper than the ones in B.I.N off ebay, or
> rather, on ebay.

Might want to double-check the Rivergate price. The price he shows for using
an AL head in a rebuild is NOT the price he charges to just sell you the
head. Not that there is anything wrong with that, just don't want you to be
surprised...
David Lieb
1310 Rivergate engine with AL head

I got mine from a Pierce reseller.  His email is martingf@aol.com .  Mine
was $829.95 completely assembled with all the valves, etc. No rockers or
shaft.  It was dropshipped right from Pierce.

I think Cap'n Bob knows who the guy is.

LAD