Spridget Racer For sale

To: "Team Thicko" <team-thicko@autox.team.net>, "Spridgets"
Subject: Spridget Racer For sale
From: "Bud Pazur" <bpazur@excel.net>
Date: Sun, 13 May 2007 16:54:04 -0500
Hello Listers -

OK, everyone, it is time for me to sell my Spridget racer, SilverStreak. I
love this car, but I can't race anymore - doctor's orders. I just want to give
all you listers a heads up before I put it on Ebay or somewhere.

It is now more 'vintage-friendly' - it has a ribcase tranny and brand new rear
drum brakes (when I first bought it it had a Datsun 5-speed and MGB rear disc
brakes). But it is a square body with a fiberglass Bugeye bonnet. However, it
includes restorable square body front clip parts. You could get the front clip
restored and installed as a forward tilting bonnet and then sell the Bugeye
bonnet towards the cost of the restoration.

It is in very good shape, very fast, and handles very well. Many Thickos are
familiar with this car. More info and pics are at www.excel.net/~bpazur/.
Contact me off-list if interested. The car is 1/2 hour from Road America.

Bud

Whitey - 1275 Street Bugeye
SilverStreak - 1275 Race Sprite
"The Buddha... resides as comfortably in the gears of a...transmission as he
does in the petals of a flower"

- Robert M. Pirsig, Zen and  the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance