Re: Sussex British Car Field Day

To: "Chris Manuel" <cmanuel@wi.rr.com>, "'Spridgets List'"
Subject: Re: Sussex British Car Field Day
From: "Larry Daniels" <ladaniels@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sun, 13 May 2007 18:17:32 -0500
Hi Chris,

It is in Sussex Village Park.

Judging by how well it was put on, I would say they've got a few years under
their belt.  I went last year for the first time.  They had, I would
estimate, 150 or so cars last year (we stopped at a few watering holes on
the way back and my memory of the whole thing gets a little fuzzy).  Some
that I had never seen before, as well as the normal gazillian MGB's.

Lots of food/drink.  Jeff Zorn from Little British Car Company had a large
vending spot as did others.

I'll probably be there providing the skies don't open up.

Entry form is attached.

Larry