3. 9 Differential Midget / Sprite Wanted

To: AHCSD <ahcsd-discuss@yahoogroups.com>, Morris Motors
Subject: 3. 9 Differential Midget / Sprite Wanted
From: <uniquelittlecars@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 14 May 2007 23:42:20 -0700 (PDT)
Any one have a 3.9 differential for sale for a Midget/Sprite?

  I was looking for a 3.9 differential some time ago and several people wrote
me off line. My computer crashed and i lost the emails. Then my project was
stalled for some time by a lack of funds. Now I can afford to invest a little
money in my project again. If you can help write me off line:
uniquelitlecars@yahoo.com I live in Fountain Valley, California - 92708-6335.
Please include condition, price and what you want to box and ship. If you live
in Southern California area I could pick it up.

  TIA - Cheers,

  Vigil
  California

Visit the Yahoo! Auto Green Center.