Re: webers and webers

To: shelden3@pldi.net, a_d_webster@yahoo.com.au
Subject: Re: webers and webers
From: Daniel1312@aol.com
Date: Tue, 15 May 2007 16:20:49 EDT
With the 45 DCOE I understand that the progression drilling holes varied
between certain models of DCOE.  I doubt that this was a particular 'big deal'
because after a while, as far as I know, all the aftermarket DCOEs had the same
progression drilling.

I think it was Southern Carburettors in the UK who a few years ago had a
specific DCOE made with specific progression drillings.

Probably an engine using a pair or a set of triple DCOEs might be more
sensitive to the progression drillings than an A series.

Regards

Daniel1312