speaking of tachs

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: speaking of tachs
From: "Weber, Chris" <cweber@advanced-input.com>
Date: Thu, 17 May 2007 08:05:27 -0700
Speaking of tachs.  Just last night I was trying to understand how to
wire in an electric midget (sprite) tach into my bugeye.  Read lots of
old posts, saw an article on Pudljumper website but could not figure it
out.

Can anyone explain clearly how to wire in the early electric tach.
There is a spade on the back.  I believe this goes to a 12v source.  The
part I didn't understand was the wire from the ignition switch to coil
via a loop on the tach?  My tach only has the spade terminal and a
threaded post.  Do you loop the wire around this post?

I appreciate any help on this.

Thanks!

Chris