Re: Steering wheel hub is OFF :-))

To: spridgets@autox.team.net, midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: Steering wheel hub is OFF :-))
From: "Dave G." <dmg@bossig.com>
Date: Fri, 18 May 2007 14:07:32 -0700
Thanks to one and all for their replies and their suggestions...
With a combination of PB Blaster, Rubber Mallet and a three arm puller
(and a bit of brute force) it came off...  Yippee!!

Now I can take the dashboard off to replace three of the four non-
working gauges... and also try fitting the so-called "crash pad"

As yet, I haven't seen a reply as to where the horn wire goes when it
disappears down the center of the steering column...

Carry on regardless :-)

Dave G.