Re: MosesHoseUs Fisher said!!!!

To: "John Fisher" <jfisher3@fast.net>
Subject: Re: MosesHoseUs Fisher said!!!!
From: "Jerry Goodman" <jerry.goodman@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 19 May 2007 16:30:30 -0500
John Fisher said "I can not believe that Rick has been given the cold
shoulder here.  Two days after a post of public apology to friends."

I don't know about others but here is my story.  I sent this email on 5-7-07

RM: My name is Jerry Goodman....I purchased a bugeye about 4 years
ago.....sent you $20 donation....and 12 stamped envelopes....I have received
nothing......I have emailed you numerous times...called and left messages.
Please refund my $20 immediately.  Please no explanations.  Just send me the
$$$$$
To this email I got no response...or the next two I sent this month.  I
originally sent the $$$ off as a new BE owner and asked if Rick would see if
my car had been previously registered...I excitedly waited for a
newsletter...........never got a thing.....never a response to three phone
call messages ...and to many emails to remember. Maybe others feel the way I
do.  To me the registery has been worthless.
That is the Rick Moses I know. Please don't tell me how much he has done for
the marque....I have been told.  There may have been reasons in the
past....but not anymore.
Jerry Goodman