parts-bumming

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: parts-bumming
From: "Ed Townley" <healeymonster@fastwave.biz>
Date: Mon, 21 May 2007 15:32:55 -0600
Hola Fellow Spridgeteers-I am still putting together the RHD Bugeye, and of
course, once again bump against a piece that I don't have.  I know this is a
common happenstance, as I have 2-3 copies of parts I don't need, but none of
the ones I need.  anyway, am looking for the air intake duct piece of
sheetmetal that bolts onto the radiator support bracket-this is shown as
item nr. 46 on Victoria British site at
http://victoriabritish.com/icatalog/sm/0077.asp and is specific for bugeyes
only.

Naturally, I have two or three of these for square bodies which are quite
different. If anyone has a spare they would like to trade or sell, please
contact me offline.  If you need some bits for your bugeye or square bodied
spridget, maybe we can trade something, as I have 2-3 parts cars behind the
barn on the Townley Grassburr and Pecan Farm here in Southern NM

If no one has such a rare chunk of esoterica, guess I will just bite the ol'
bullet and order one from VB

Thanks,

Ed Townley

64 BJ8