Re: Your opinion

To: RobertDuquette@Sympatico.ca, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Your opinion
From: Daniel1312@aol.com
Date: Tue, 22 May 2007 13:00:56 EDT
For heavy stuff on a surface economy shipping overseas it's not always
possible to insure.  Do you have the vendors address in case it's necessary to
'send
the boys round'!

For the future you might want to contact me about shipping as I can find out
what's available for any given weight and then I can advise you to request
that service accordingly.

Also there are a few listers that have sent to me and I send it on.

Daniel UK