Performance Stuff For Sale

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Performance Stuff For Sale
From: derf <derf247@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 24 May 2007 22:22:31 -0600
Hi,
I sold my Midget but I still have some performance items left.  Any
interested in buying this stuff please email me at derf247@gmail.com .
 Otherwise look for the stuff on ebay soon.
What I have:

Crane Cams #344-0010, new ($346 from Jegs)
Specs here:
http://www.cranecams.com/index.php?show=browseParts&action=partSpec&partNumber=344-0010&lvl=2&prt=5

Titan Cam Belt Drive Kit, non-adjustable pulleys, use offset keys for
adjustment, new.  You can't get these anymore.  Bought from lister for
$250

Harland Sharp roller rockers, standard ratio, use stock shaft, new.

Used LCB header, with joint in the two verticle tubes, very good
condition, needs paint or Ceramic coating.

Alloy valve cover and oil filler cap, new.

I'm not looking to make profits from list members.  What I'd like is a
reasonable offer so I can put all this stuff in one big box and ship
it insured to one person.  Maybe make me a good offer on the cam, belt
drive kit, and roller rockers and I'll throw in the LCB header?
Something like that.  LMK.
Cheers,
Derf