Re: FS - Lowered Leaf Springs

To: "R. Glenn Cummins" <glenncummins@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: FS - Lowered Leaf Springs
From: derf <derf247@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 27 May 2007 13:14:25 -0600
The general Spridget list rule is try not to be a jackass.
There are plenty here with bad taste.  If you are an extreme jackass
or have extremely bad taste, then someone will let you know.  We try
to abide by the "One Jackass Per Group" law and we already have our
resident jackass.
So, if you treat this as a social place and respect others, you will
have no problems.
BTW, your ad is just fine.
You will find that this is one of the better lists on the web.