RE:

To: "Michael Conn" <mconn2@bright.net>, "spridgets"
Subject: RE:
From: "Charles Christ" <cfchrist@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 29 May 2007 00:24:11 -0400
first off were you finished cutting the grass?   i treat my yard like an
autocross.    i just put two cones in the driveway and trip the timer when
i pass between them.    (still gotta number the new  rider and put class
markings on it! )     :)

chuck
ge tthe neighbor's teenage daughter to wave the flag ONCE!   yer wife will
corner work and do the flaging station fer ya next outing!   ;)
man these cub cadet's with the hydrostatic drive are fast when ya floor
'em!