Re: Political Rant HIT DELETE NOW or else. Vote For Hillary

To: derf <derf247@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Political Rant HIT DELETE NOW or else. Vote For Hillary
From: Robert Weeks <lists@woozy.com>
Date: Wed, 30 May 2007 11:00:10 -0400
Yo Derf,

Where did that come from? ;-)

FWIW - My wife and I are at the more liberal end of the political
spectrum and we can't stand either of the Clintons. Frankly there isn't
anyone running so far who's shown us any reason to get behind them with
our time, money and votes. I think there are a lot of other liberals and
conservatives who feel the same way. If I were a conservative I'd be
doing everything I could to make sure that either Clinton or Obama gets
the nomination 'cause there ain't no way in hell that either of them
would win the Presidency. Ain't gonna happen, no sir-ee Bob.

As far as bringing democracy to the Middle East goes, I don't think
that's gonna happen either. That's just my gut feeling, I hope I'm wrong
but I can't see people who stone each other to death embracing American
style democracy. Much wiser people than me have come to this conclusion
and some of them are conservatives. I wish we'd put as much money and
effort into rebuilding this country as we do rebuilding a country that
doesn't want us there.

Aw crap, see, now you've got me started. I've got to bite my tongue here
if I want any of my questions answered in the future. ;-) I'm going to
want to know if the slave cylinder from a ribcase is the same as the
slave cylinder from a smoothcase and all y'all aren't gonna give me the
time of day. ;-)

Regardless of which end of the political spectrum we are on, I hope the
leaders of this country can figure out something to get us on the right
track again soon because things are looking pretty FUBAR at the moment.
If we can get the big money out of politics maybe we stand a chance.

Later,

Robert