IRS

To: mconn2@bright.net
Subject: IRS
From: Daniel1312@aol.com
Date: Thu, 31 May 2007 17:05:02 EDT
IRS is about suspension not so much drive.  Each wheel goes up and down over
bumps by itself as it is not physically joined to the other wheel.  A live
axle means if one wheel goes up the other tries to go down because the are
joined
to each other by an axle casing.

You could try and read  How to plan and build a fast road car  -
www.veloce.co.uk

Regards

Daniel1312