RE: Trailer question

To: "spridgets net" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Trailer question
From: "Jacques Le Clainche" <hobbycars@cox.net>
Date: Sat, 2 Jun 2007 13:45:30 -0700
Spridgeteers,

I sold my open trailer some time ago, and I am ready to buy a new (or used)
enclosed trailer.

I am looking for a 16' long x 7' (or 8.5') wide enclosed trailer, preferably
all aluminum. So far, the smallest enclosed all aluminum enclosed car
haulers I find are 20' or longer. That would be fine, as the weight is still
around 3000 lbs, versus 5000 or more for a steel trailer.

Questions.... Any trailer manufacturer better than others? Can I find
enclosed aluminum trailers shorter than 20' long? What kind of base price
can I expect for a 20 footer? I do realize options bring the price up very
quickly!

JLC in San Diego
PM