Re: Houston, we have a problem

To: "Billy Zoom" <billyzoom@billyzoom.com>, "Robert E. Shlafer"
Subject: Re: Houston, we have a problem
From: "Paul Asgeirsson" <PAsgeirsson@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Sat, 2 Jun 2007 15:43:11 -0700
Interesting point Billy, but it might be more academic than a reality
problem, and I think it's not much of an issue on an engine used daily.  I
got nearly 300K on my last 1275 with the original oil pump.  Pressure jumped
to normal essentially instantly on start up.  A broken ring and piston top
is what did in the engine.  Getting the crank back Monday, and it's still
std. std..

Paul A