Re: over heating under cooling

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: over heating under cooling
From: <bushwacker4@zoomtown.com>
Date: Sun, 3 Jun 2007 11:33:39 -0400
An inspection revealed that between the AC condenser and turbo intercooler, and
in front of the radiator, was packed with mung and swarf.

Flounder, I really hope that you were wearing some rubber gloves and a
respirator or something when you mucked out the mung. I had a case of "acute
viral mung" some time ago and missed a number of days at work. I still have 220
hours of sick leave to burn before I retire in December. I might have caught
the recurring strain of acute viral mung... Dunno yet. I never had swarf
though... yet! Do you know what the symptoms are?

Anyway, I hope you don't catch it. Nasty stuff!

Kent
1960 Bugeye
1975 Midget - trailerparked queen