Re: [Spridgets] The English odyssey of Frank and Buster

To: "b-evans@earthlink.net" <b-evans@earthlink.net>, "Brad Fornal"
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] The English odyssey of Frank and Buster
From: "Charles Christ" <cfchrist@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2007 18:04:59 -0400
umm i'm not certain of the entire european comunity  , but in germany if
you tell someone they are "number one" using the socially challenged finger
or point repetedly to your head using your index finger implying they are
"nuts" you get arrested!  it's against the law there!    here you need to
wave a weapon like i had done to me in new york on the QB expressway!  guy
pointed a 38 at me out the passenger side window of a camry screaming "i'd
be doing the world if i killed you  , you
@#%#@#*&$$%(*&)(*&^*^%$#@^#$@#!@$$%%^^*!  i rolled up the window of my van
and ditched him at the next off ramp!     wanna freak someone with a gun
..out?  roll yer window up  on their rolling description of their opinion
of you!  ;)

chuck.
"same darn sprite for 33 years!"