Re: [Spridgets] half shafts

To: "Brad Fornal" <tequila.brad@gmail.com>, "Timothy H. Collins"
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] half shafts
From: "Charles Christ" <cfchrist@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2007 16:36:21 -0400
sadly it's white boards with erasable colored markers now , no longer slate
black boards with chalk in my son's school...
we had a power point presentation for our son's "IEP" team meeting for help
with math and english.    to be honest it was way beyond our comprehension!
this high tech stuff is way  way outta controll in my life!  i need points
and condenser reality!

chuck
detention?  yeah right!  broken rulers across knuckles?  yeah right!
spankings?  yea right!   now it's "if you do anything to me i'm reporting
you to the authorities and my family will sue you!".   the inmates now run
the prison!