Re: [Spridgets] Jaguar Question

To: "Brent Wolf" <wolf.brent@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Jaguar Question
From: "Jim Johnson" <bmwwxman@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2007 22:31:37 -0500
There was a Mark I Jaguar Saloon beginning in about 1955 which was
very popular with the British police all the way into the late 1960s.
If I recall correctly it had a 4.2 Liter engine and went like stink. I
never heard of a "C" marking on this model but it could be I suppose.

Cheers!!
Jim

On 6/6/07, Brent Wolf <wolf.brent@gmail.com> wrote:
> Congratulations Frank.
>
> Speaking of Jaguars, I have recently seen an old Jag and the only markings
> on the car are on the back right - Mk IC.  I have searched the net and can
> not find anything like it. It kind of looks like the 1960 MK2, however, I
> think it looks squattier - windows are not as large. and I think it looks
> wider than the MK2.
>
> Anyone have any idea???
>
> Brent - wishing I had my camera with me.

1964 R60/2 BMW
1968 MG Midget
1976 R90/6 BMW
1990 K100LT BMW
Thomas Huxley - "It is not who is right, but what is right, that is of
importance."