Re: [Spridgets] Civility ?

To: "derf" <derf247@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Civility ?
From: "Michael Conn" <mconn2@bright.net>
Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2007 20:56:50 -0400
You didn't mean Dylan Thomas do you?   You meant to type Robert Zimmerman
(aka Bob Dylan) didn't you?

"Oh, give me a home where the buffalo roam, and the deer and the antelope
roam, where hardly is heard a disparaging word and the clouds are not gray
all the day.   Home, home on the range.................."

 Da molto viva la Repubblica.