Re: [Spridgets] Cruel or dumb? no LBC

To: Frank Clarici <spritenut@comcast.net>, Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Cruel or dumb? no LBC
From: "CHRIS KOTTING" <ckotting@wideopenwest.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2007 07:05:16 -0500
I think the phrase goes: "If you think education is expensive, try
ignorance."

Seriosly, this kid will learn something valuable out of this.  Either he
will have anywhere from moderate to serious success with this and will learn
a ton about cars and restoration (and perhaps start a career), or he will
learn to be more careful with his money.

Chris K.

On Sun, 10 Jun 2007 20:55:17 -0400, Frank Clarici wrote