Re: [Spridgets] To Title as 60 or 61?

To: "James Sailer" <BJ8Healey@msn.com>, "Spridget List"
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] To Title as 60 or 61?
From: "Walt & Zoe Harrison" <wzharrison@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2007 07:53:05 -0700
Jim,

We had the same situation with our Sprite, the Oregon title listed
it as a 1961, but the BMIHT certificate read May 11-12, 1960.
The Oregon DMV accepted the certificate date and re-issued the
title as 1960.  (This was 1989, after we got the BMIHT certificate.)

IMHO, try to get it changed to 1960.

Walt Harrison

PS: BMIHT: British Motor Industry Heritage Trust