Re: [Spridgets] AN5

To: "Linda Grunthaner" <grunthaner@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] AN5
From: "Michael Conn" <mconn2@bright.net>
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2007 19:35:16 -0400
Linda,

A pink Sprite!   Wonderful.   I've always wanted (seriously) a pink Cadillac.

I've received another book today: Lindsay Porter's DIY Restoration.   I'll
have to look at that in very small doses -so many pictures of rust.   Thank
goodness they're not in color.   Black and white is bad enough.

I'm having my 1960 Sprite painted leaf green, and am going to help my friend
with a prep work.   Having looked at Porter's book I'm left with vivid
thoughts that my beautiful AN5 is probably only held together by the paint
that's on it now.

Michael