Re: [Spridgets] 9th car added to the driveway

To: "'Spridgets'" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] 9th car added to the driveway
From: "Phil Nase" <nases@verizon.net>
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2007 15:09:03 -0400
Pictures.  We need pictures, and thanks Frank,  now my wife wonders where
her birthday Jag is;)

Phil Nase
Quakertown, PA
http://home.comcast.net/~philnasecpa

Subject: [Spridgets] 9th car added to the driveway

Not an LBC, this time it's a BBC (Bigger British car.) At least in country
of originl. I just bought my wife an S Type Jaguar but this one has a 5
speed manual trans, not that funky automanual without a clutch pedal.
I just drove it home from Atlanta, about 1000 miles and the car is perfect.
It was used but with only 15,000 miles on it.
The one in Utah fell thru but I did find another in Georgia.
Driving the family car is going to be fun again.
If anybody wants a Ford Five Hundred (Camry look alike) let me know.
I have one that needs to go and it has around 20,000 miles on it.
2005.
I have 9 cars in or around my driveway, some have to go!
Spridgets, a Ford, an Austin A40, please, come buy a car will ya ;)

--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ