Re: [Spridgets] BHF and Sussex, WI show

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] BHF and Sussex, WI show
From: "David Lieb" <dbl@chicagolandmgclub.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2007 06:36:49 -0500
It was indeed a great weekend to have fun.

Saturday, Michaela, my oldest daughter, and I went up to fabulous Kirkland,
Illinois for the Chicagoland MG Club's annual Lands End Rallye followed by
the Tri-Club Picnic. The bad news is that the host of the picnic is moving
to Memphis, Missouri.

Sunday I was hanging out in the parking lot of the College of Lake County,
IL, playing autocross with the Windy City Miata Club. Managed to get third
place in my class (unlimited) behind a Datsun 510 in full race trim and an
STi Subie, thanks to the Hoosiers donated by Soaverino. Unfortunately, I
also managed to cord one of them :-( Now to find another pair of tires and
get them mounted in time for the assault on the Autobahn go kart track next
Saturday and the back-to-back events at Tire Rack the week after.

Now to get back to work and rest up...
David Lieb
1972 Blue